Ways To Donate
The Friends of the Cortland County Child Advocacy Center is a 501c3 corporation and all donations are tax deductible in keeping with current tax laws. Federal Tax ID # 46-2277341.
Your online gift will cover the cost of the following items when not covered by Grant Funding:
These items help children in crisis, families in transition, children who graduate from therapy, and help those in immediate and critical needs, including urgent needs for children in our waiting room.
- Security Systems & Monitoring Fees
- Gas Cards & Walmart Gift Cards
- Bedding & Clothing taken into evidence
- Prevention, Education & Healing Books
- Any items needed that we do not have in stock.
You will receive an official acknowledgement of your donation.
DONATE BY MAIL
If you would prefer to donate by mail you can send cash or check, payable to Friends of the CC CAC to 60 Central Avenue, Room B36, Cortland, NY 13045
We provide Comfort and Snack Bags to victims to help with their healing journey after they leave our Center. We are either out of or low in supply of the following items:
- Brushes / Combs
- Individual juice drinks and bottled water
- Individually packed healthy snacks
- Art Supplies (sketch books, drawing kits)
- Children and Young Adult books and magazines
- Card Games / Puzzles
- Children and Young Adult Coloring Books
- Crayons / Colored Pencils
- Stuffed Animals / Baby Dolls
- Small Toys (ball, dolls, matchbox cars, etc.)
- Magic Sand
To arrange for a donation drop-off or pick-up, call 607-753-5087 or email CortlandCAC@cortland-co.org